rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sending Dick Pictures to Girls

Sending Dick Pictures to Girls

I figured I'll start this thread since there's a few people having success with it.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-18353-page-2.html

I've noticed that sending a good shot of your dick works pretty good as long as you're working with something. Sometimes, I'll send it when there's "radio silence" for a few weeks or months. Sometimes, I'll "accidentally" do it to a girl I just met or if I'm just bored and feel like fucking around. I've NEVER had negative results with this. They'll either get sexual real fast or ignore it. You can't really lose in this situation unless you're in DC or Toronto and might be thrown in prison by a short haired dyke.

- I've been using the same 2 pictures for the past couple of years. I don't recommend having your face in the picture in case she gets mad and tries to put it on the internet. Just take some good ones while sitting down or maybe standing up and recycle them over and over.

- Use lube in the picture. I don't if it's just me but lube makes me rock hard as soon as I splash some on.

- Throw a cock ring on for extra fat effects [Image: tard.gif]

- Shave your pubes before the photoshoot. It really does make your junk look bigger.

Messages In This Thread