rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Calling is Cool Again!

Calling is Cool Again!

CALLING IS BACK - AGREED. I started texting back in 2003-2004 with much success. At the time, girls asked why I don't call? I'm started to run into some women that say they don't like texting and prefer the phone. You need to gauge your target demographic and if she is open to open to a call. If so, awesome. No more stupid :-) and LOL and things getting lost in translation.

Basic rules off the top of my head:
Keep your voice low and your speech pace slow to medium. Listen more than you talk. Don't talk about dumb shit. Let her vent about whatever (girls just want to vent) and STFU and listen. No advice, just "I understand", "wow, thats cool" whatever. Get into her head and help her handle her own emotions. She will gain trust. Get off the phone abruptly in the middle of the conversation "oh, hey gotta go that's my Mom". Don't call back that night.

Messages In This Thread