rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Becoming more callous

Becoming more callous

OK unfortunately I wear my heart on my sleeve and genuinely go out of my way to help people wherever I can, male or female. Obviously this doesn't fit at all well with becoming a player so I need to override my natural instincts to be caring, see the best in people etc and become a cold hearted bastard.

If any of you are familiar with The Walking Dead TV series you will know there is a hard arse black girl in the most recent series who looks after numero uno and never lets her guard down for one second. I want to be more like her and view every female with suspicion.

Its a strange thing to want to learn but has anyone got any tips on how to become more callous? I was honestly thinking being purposefully rude to a shop assistant once a day or something... anything to make me less sensitive to other peoples feelings.

l

Messages In This Thread