rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

UN Committee Calls for Ban on Female Circumcision

UN Committee Calls for Ban on Female Circumcision

Quote: (11-27-2012 10:18 AM)jammer Wrote:  

What reactions do you get from girls? Do they fuck non circumcised guys often?

Yes, being from America usually they've only fucked circumcised men.

They love it: they often say they prefer it. At worst its been neutral, but at best it's been a preference. Maybe it's the novelty factor, or maybe it's that I'm solidly endowed anyway.

Having foreskin makes you more sensitive. There are a lot of nerves in there so you may find sex more pleasant. Ribbed condoms recreate the feel of that band of that skin - if you're uncut you have that bonus naturally: there's extra friction and an extra dimension of sensation for you. You need less lube and handjobs are way easier.

On the other hand, yes it's more work to keep clean (though I've never had a problem with this) and yes there's a greater STD risk (from an already low % chance of catching anything at all).

That's just my experience. There are so many variables and experiences are very subjective so I'm sure we'll never reach a consensus.

The main issue, though, is choice: it's brutal not to give kids a choice in something that's going to so profoundly affect their life.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Messages In This Thread