rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which Watch Gets It Wet?

Which Watch Gets It Wet?

Quote: (11-07-2010 06:08 PM)Bukowsky Wrote:  

Recommendations for where to acquire "fine"-looking replicas? Links?

All due respect to quality manufacturers, I'm an impoverished grad student.

Here are the directions I gave in a PM to someone:

TaobaoNow doesn't sell anything, they're only an agent. The sellers are found on TaoBao. Use Google to translate TaoBao. Search by typing in the brand name, and nothing else, and go through the results. Use the sellers with the highest ratings - I think the diamond icons are the best, but I'm not sure. Look at the watch pictures very closely. Here's the listing for the watch I bought: http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=3604084829 . If there's a watermark on the photo, make sure it tracks back to the same seller. You can have TBN take photos of the item once they've received them, and have them ask for a refund if you're unsatisfied. (You'll still have paid TBN 10% or 50RMB either way.)

RWG also has a list of trusted dealers, but there are fewer options there, and anything there is probably on TaoBao anyway, and for less.

Quote: (11-07-2010 06:28 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

Personally, I rock "bling" at various times, with different outfits as part of my style. However, none of my jewelry is fake or knock-off, I just have a few nice items (diamond stud earring, Italian gold chain, Omega watch), which are simple and classy, but not overly gawdy.

Messages In This Thread