rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sephora Game

Sephora Game

Quote: (11-23-2012 03:17 PM)Alpha Hunter Zero Wrote:  

CMan, keep in mind these these types of franchises (especially Sephora) hire hot girls who are good at getting people to buy their products. Its a marketing strategy in essence. I have been to Sephora a few times in different locations, sometimes with a girl, sometimes with (mainly female) family members. Every location had gorgeous chicks w/a 1 or 2 girl exception. At every location throughout my stay both during my pre game era and my current game level I would always have a few different sales girls approach me, initiate conversation, lightly flirt & on very rare occasions, some very light kino and wouldnt leave me alone. I consider my self a good looking guy but this type of attention was absurd. This would always drive my date crazy with jealousy when we would leave [Image: banana.gif] My point is either spitting bad or good game seems to have the same effect when these chicks are on duty. Maybe off duty they would display a more honest persona but we'll never know until we get them out of that setting.

Legit points there. But my thinking is that yes, while they may be there to do a job, it's still our choice how we choose to take advantage of the situation. What about girls that dance or serve drinks in clubs? They're there to make a buck, too. But it's not going to stop an aspiring PUA like myself from going ahead and trying to put something in play. And let's forget the employees altogether for a second. What about the clientele? Tons of opportunities there. Playful joking about products, asking opinions for a female you're supposedly shopping for, making a joke about how you're the only guy in the joint. The list goes on and on. It's a great spot with tons of possibilities.

Messages In This Thread