rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which Watch Gets It Wet?

Which Watch Gets It Wet?

Quote: (11-06-2010 09:19 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

Since you're in LA I think having that Patek Phillipe is counterproductive, unless you're pulling a G-Manifesto swoop in a Suit & Tie, and even then I'd imagine G wearing a more blinged out watch (maybe with a radar antenna that pops out from the side directing him to the closest upper class Mexican chica mamacita).

Are you sure your 32 y/o friend is swooping these east coast moneyed girls or has he just been reading a lot of GQ Magazine?

One thing girls really like is good unique style, and where they notice that most is the type of shoe you wear. It's fuckin' crazy, but girls are really into shoes. As for watches, if you're into hipster girls, try something Ironic. If you're into east coast money something like the Patek Phillipe but more modern. If you're into West Coast slutzzz, something with a little more bite to it.

This watch MSRPs at about $40k, and has just enough extra widgets to get the girl thinking "I wonder if he's adventurous..."
[Image: 4246F-3442-55B.jpg]

I would get it if there is a good replica of it for under $200. Otherwise, I'll just continue using my iPhone as my time telling device.

That is a fine looking watch.

Messages In This Thread