rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Meet me in Lima, Peru

Meet me in Lima, Peru

Quote: (11-07-2010 02:08 PM)exe Wrote:  

insomnika,

How receptive are Peruvian girls to Asian guys? Do they differentiate between different nationalities: e.g Chinese, Japanese, etc.? I say this because the former president of Peru was of Japanese descent and wonder how Peruvians view someone who is Japanese as opposed to other Asian nationalities.

I also heard that the lighter skinned/European ancestry girls in Peru have more attitude/snobbishness..is this true and if so, to what extent?

exe

Hi, thanks for asking me..

Well, about the Asian guys, I think we don't make a differente between chinese or Japanes ppl. We call them all chinese =D But there are some differences well educated people do about Asian countries, I.e.:
China, Tai Wan= low quality, low price.
Japan = hight quality, hig price
Singapore = tecnhology

Snobbishness here depends more on status nor in race. In La Molina you can see snob girls but in Barranco you see the european looking girls but not worry about dressing fashion.

Messages In This Thread