rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone Been to Italy?

Anyone Been to Italy?

Yeah, the Italian girls were a tough nut to crack. My italian sucks as it is, so there was very little chit-chat. In fact, the most success I had with the italian ladies was a handful of nights ending in kissy-kissy on a park bench (surrounded by a bunch of other couples doing the exact same thing... which is cool in my book). I usually ended up preying on the foreign students that couldn't find their italian ringer for the evening. I owe most of my notches to the perfect wingman, a younger bar owner who spoke great english, and as he talked up his crowd, he would introduce me to the gals that spoke halfway decent english. Can't remember this guy's name, but the bar is on the Via Roma (could give coordinates off google earth), and this guy is/was the ultimate team player. It was pure magic to watch his skills.... chat up a few ladies, then say something like "you should meet my friend" and not two minutes later an italian guy rolls up on his moped and you could almost hear the panties dropping. He did the same for his italian girlfriends that spoke english. Italian girls do love american men, especially the air force guys from the nearby US base. (I am anything but military material) Regardless, every night I popped in, it wasn't long before he was introducing me to whomever from wherever. Needless to say I dropped a few euros in his place. As for my solo accomplishments, aside from the kissy-kiss, well, there was very little to speak of. The bars in Italy are very much a male-dominated place, another reason I posted up in a college town...

The young italian girls are great eye-candy, but something happens in their late 20's and they immediately turn into old italian women overnight... their shelf life is pretty short, for sure.

Messages In This Thread