rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do Any of You Have Hot/Bangable Sisters?

Do Any of You Have Hot/Bangable Sisters?

I've got a college-aged younger sister. She's attractive but not a head turner, maybe a 6.5. She's very socially savvy and has good female game.

She's absolutely surrounded by beta orbiters and loves getting attention from them. She will keep guys in her orbit for months at a time.

When she's dated guys, she's told me multiple times about how they get clingy and several of them have actually started crying when she would try to break things off.

It's just reinforced my belief that the average guy is a total fucking idiot and chump when it comes to women. I've met some of the guys she's dated, and they seemed pretty normal when I met them. Yet they will be reduced to blubbering babies when a moderately attractive girl hands them their walking papers. She actually seems to enjoy being able to game guys like this, like she gets off on the power and the constant attention.

The one guy who managed to get in her head was a local punk, small time drug dealer, wannabe thug. Dude was projecting his bad boy vibe for all it was worth and she ate it up. Game recognized. And stereotypical female attraction triggers confirmed.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Messages In This Thread