rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shitty Day game results

Shitty Day game results

1st Date with Arab chick from a number-close last week:
*Chick doesn't drink, so my plans to take her to to lounge bar or even a dive bar fails
*I take her to Italian restaurant, as I was hungry and didn't have anything to eat in hours (as you can guess by now I did not get laid or even get to make out with her, dammit)
*I lightly kinoed her grabbed her hands two her three times
*I tell her I'm gonna watch a horror movie after diner and she should come with me, but she says she's gotta wake up early, and has to go.
*The overall date lasted only 90 mins including travel.
*She suggests meeting up again tomorrow, but I tell her I have plans and I don't think I can meet her, but she can text me,and if I am free we can probably meet at night

There is obviously a language barrier, she just flew in a week ago to do a ESL course, hence I cannot really be cocky and funny with her. Give me some date ideas for chicks that do not drink. As for escalating more, let's just say this long spell has destroyed my libido, I gotta start taking some Horny Goat Weed!

Messages In This Thread