rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Swooping Girls: Ice Cold Mass Murderous Swoop Move on The Solo Tip

Swooping Girls: Ice Cold Mass Murderous Swoop Move on The Solo Tip

Alright boys, I have been on the tear again in Oct and Nov after taking a little time off from Montreal.

I wanted to share a move I have probably used to swoop my last five-six girls:

We all know when you are out on The Solo Creep, it can be very hard to find a girl by herself. (Unless of course you use a lot of restaurant Game, which I do, but still, you can't count on it, as it runs hot and cold sometimes).

And being Solo, you have to have really strong Game to swoop groups of two girls or groups of three girls. And we all know that Game is riddled with landmines ie girls blocking, guys blocking, dynamics, girls not wanting to separate etc

So here is what I have been doing:

I target groups of two girls with one guy.

I always approach the guy first, lock him down etc.

Maybe give him a compliment, like "Smooth Suit" or something of that nature. Cheers him. Start rapping out with him. Ignore the girls. Make friends with the guy.

But really Lock The Guy Down. That is the key. If you do it well enough, he will introduce you to the girls.

Boom. Instant validation.

Buy him a cocktail. Give him a smoke. Basically you want the guy to tell the girls, "Yeah, Michael is one cool motherf*cker". Get some rapport going, "Oh, you must know so and so from Venice Beach. I have know him since we were kids blah blah" or "You know the owner of that restaurant in South Beach then blah blah".

Then maybe buy the group a cocktail. You are The G, King F*cking Kong.

Think about it.

When you are with two girls, by yourself, many times you want to get rid of one of them so you can operate on your target.

Sh*t, half the time, the guy is thankful that you are taking one of the girls off his hands!

And now he is working for you! You just put homeboy on the payroll. It is in his best interest to isolate his girl.

I have never really seen anyone on the Internet ever mention this move before. It is kind of changing the Game.

I have got 5-6 swoops off of it in a month and a bunch of strong leads. Some seriously beautiful girls.

This move is so good, its dangerous.

Just wanted to give back a little to the boys on here. Give it a try and see your swoops increase.

Messages In This Thread