rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chevy Chase Drops N-word on Set, but That's Not the Issue...

Chevy Chase Drops N-word on Set, but That's Not the Issue...

http://social.entertainment.msn.com/tv/b...d=ansent11

Chevy Chase dropped the n-word during a tirade on the set of "Community" on Friday, according to Deadline.

It was not a Michael Richards situation, at least in that Chase's heart seemed in the right place. Reportedly, the 69-year-old former "Saturday Night Live" star was protesting how much more bigoted his "Community" character could be made by the TV series' writers. (The racial epithet served as an example of how he might next be asked to refer to the characters played by actors Donald Glover and Yvette Nicole Brown.) Still, "right" is far from an accurate description of the place Chase's head was in. Production was briefly shut down, according to TVLine, and an apology issued by Chase on the set. But the damage was already done, and continues to reverberate through a shocked Internet this morning.

This was not the first unfortunate behavior engaged in by Chase, either. In March, after being roasted for walking off set during some crucial filming, he called the show's former executive producer a "fat" "alcoholic" in a profanity-laden voicemail that was leaked online.

But hold on guys...this is the truly sad part of this ordeal:

And last month, he told the Huffington Post UK that taking the "Community" role was "a big mistake" he made "because I have three daughters and a wife, and I figured out I might as well make some bread every week, so I can take care of them in the way they want."

Poor beta! Having to work a shit job to support your princesses in the lifestyle to which they have become accustomed! See...celebs have it hard just like the rest of us!

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Messages In This Thread