rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Asian Guy Travel Thread

The Asian Guy Travel Thread

Quote: (10-12-2010 01:34 AM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

I hear about Colombia and Brazil a lot in terms of both women and emerging business opportunities.

VP, I know you are not an Asian dude but do you have any idea how they would fare down there?

I assume looks and wealth are more important than race in general, although Whites are clearly at the top of the pecking order there.

You got that totally right that in Brasil and probably all over Latin America, status is king. It's all about status. Now, while status is huge, race also plays a major role there and while what I'm going to write may sound offending and provocative, it's totally true. No harm meant to anyone but this is just what I have noticed while there: whites, specially europeans ones are perceived to be and have higher status there; then the white north americans, then the Asians, specially Japanese and Chinese followed by the Blacks and finally the native Indians compose the order of the race food chain in Brasil.

As to your question YMG, Asians are at least in Brasil, not sure about the rest of SA, but in Brasil, they're respected and people are quite curious about them, specially the Japanese, Chinese and to some extent, the Korean ones. I guess if the guy is cool, interesting, not cheap and not too ugly or anti-social, then he should get decent to good action from the women in Brasil. Of course, being able to speak the lingo will catapult your chances with women to the stratosphere there, but that's a given anywhere, but even more so in Brasil.

Messages In This Thread