rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Drunk Lounge

Drunk Lounge

I think I'm still drunk from last night.

Showed up at a house party with my newly divorced friend. Hipster fest '12. Dipshits hangin around trying to sound smart talking about culture and travel. my friends whose house it is travel all the time to do whatever humanitarian shit. im sure theyve been to 50 countries by now but theyre a couple and i think theyre tight. Ive had a hardon for my friends gf ever since we were neighbors, half chinese girl with a bangin body and amazing face. she was drunk last night and id swear she was flirting heavy w me. I was w another girl who i made out with and slept with but no bang cuz lmr. One of the few guys Id respect though and wouldnt touch her unless she really threw herself at me at which point id say fuck it.

hipster girls everywhere pissing me off. Girl i was with saw some dude she's quote "in a casual sex relationship with" she mentions this directly to me and it kills my boner toward her which sucks for her cuz i think she likes me.

At some point I get a call and texts from my gf saying it's over for real this time, I don't do enough in this relationship, blah blah blah blah blah.

i'm pounding templeton rye out of the bottle and the douchebag that the girl with the casual sex relationship takes a few hits from the bottle when i'm not looking so I snatch it up, he's a big mofo though so I don't start shit.

my divorced friend and I leave, not a moment too soon, drop off casual sex girl and get some thai food. Super cute girls at thai restaurant, one of them eyefucking me but with a guy. story of my life these days. only the 7+ interest me and they're always paired up or otherwise non-gameable.

rolled into work, forgot to place my orders and im making stupidass tea sandwiches for an A-list event today on the rooftop, swear to god I saw the guest list and its every important fashion/model/tv personality out there right now. cant wait to deal with shit ton of eyecandy and i can't do a fuckin thing about it or get fired. its okay though cuz theres a new front desk girl who's hot as hell, bolivian, 21, new in town, gonna game HARD

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Messages In This Thread