rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hitting a Woman

Hitting a Woman

I'm hearing a contradiction here. The pacifists are saying:
1) If the girl won't behave unless discipline is escalated all the way up to violence, then leave her.
2) If you have to escalate discipline all the way up to violence, then you don't have game.

He he. The hampsters are strong in these ones. I doubt that the contradiction here between one and two will cause any internal red flags of faulty logic to go off. Hampters ignore faulty logic. Literally can't see it.

I'm also hearing:
1) Even if the outcome is positive for both the man and the woman, if you stoop to letting yourself use violence, then you have issues that need working on and something is horribly wrong with you.
2) The use of appropriate violence that is highly effective and produces the desired outcome makes you a less capable man.

There is no talking to some guys. Really. Logic and reason and showing examples of real world patterns doesn't even make a dent on your emotional thinking.

Violence against women is BAD, Mkay! It's bad! Mkay! If you don't agree then you're bad. Mkay! Bad and no game.

Having a "discussion" with Mr. Mackey is quickly loosing entertainment value.

Some people just don't want to learn.

Cause it's bad. Mkay. Bad.

Messages In This Thread