rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should I Stay OR Should I Go

Should I Stay OR Should I Go

If a girl flakes but acted interested before, she'll feel guilty and avoid you to avoid feeling bad and any potentiak confrontation

Best policy in that case would be to wait a couple of days, the write something along the lines of:

"Already playing-hard-to-get? Nice! Write me." It's weak, I admit, but on other hand you're making light of her bad behavior, so she can feel better that she hasn't made an enemy of you (which she has from your posts - you're clearly irritated and she'll never want to talk to you again because she's trying avoid that). i'd say that line works 50% of time, and if you've already had a steamy session with her, chances are better.

For future reference, I've learned the way to punish behavior you don't like that is to act uninterested, not irritated. Irritation is weakness. Almost as if anything she does to displease you makes her fade in your mind, and is something you can't control - you're not mad, but if she flakes, you forget about it and her. Sort of like if you had the attention-span of a toddler. Imagine a fat girl asks for your number, you give it to her, and she calls next day asking for a date. You avoid her. If she gets mad and calls you out, you'd think she was retarded.

Messages In This Thread