rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women Bosses

Women Bosses

While a woman boss is bad, never have a woman landlord or RA if you're in college.

Last year when I had a male RA, he was chill. He would mind his business and only complain if the music in my room was too loud. Also made sure I was okay when I was shitfaced. Hey man, the music is a bit loud can you please turn it down? Are you alright, I heard ya throwing up. As long as you guys in the hall don't do anything stupid, I'm fine.

This year, this female RA is damn near a correctional officer. Complains and questions about anything. Rosca where you going? Why do you talk so slow, it irks me! Rosca you sound like such a stoner! I just can't stand people who aren't genuinely who they are! Did you get my email? No don't tell me now, send it to my email!

So for college players, don't get a fucking female RA. She will make your college stay a prison visit.

Nope.

Messages In This Thread