rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shitty Day game results

Shitty Day game results

Quote: (10-14-2012 06:18 PM)TXH Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

Try approaching those girls that really interest you, the ones that make you go WOOOOOF!

I think germanico is getting at Krauser's method, or at least makes the same point. Approaching only the girls that "make your blood bubble" is more real, alpha, fun, authentic and direct. It ensures that the girls you get will be your physical type. But if you want to maximize skill acquisition, the optimal approach would be to mix in enough "decent" girls to meet your quota. ::adjusts nerd glasses::

If you're serious about doing day game in London, I recommend you read (and watch) everything Krauser has produced.

I don't prefer Krauser's style! I believe the approach should be less than 2 minutes, because the more you talk the more chances you have of screwing up, and boring the woman. I'm sure you've heard of Paul Janka, and saw his videos on youtube. I know he is tall and good looking, but then again there are 100s of tall and good looking dude with no game.

Messages In This Thread