rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shitty Day game results

Shitty Day game results

First, stop asking so many lame questions. I like Juggler's advice to practice going cold turkey with questions. Learn how to get her to give information based on statements alone. If you must ask a question, make it something that you care about, and that requires her to make an effort.

Quote:Quote:

Me: That's one big ass pizza slice you got there, so are you gonna eat it or just stare at it?
Your opener encourages her to get back to what she was doing, which makes no sense. You could still talk about the pizza, but you'd have to deliver it well, and put some humor in it. Otherwise, why are you even noticing the pizza if not to hit on her? Imagine what Seinfeld might say, and how he might say it:
Me: THAT... is the BIGGEST piece of pizza. EVER. I'm glad you're not eating it. Really. We've gotta call the Smithsonian and have that thing FRAMED.

Quote:Quote:

Me: Hey how ya doin
Any time you act like the average guy who walks up, women have to assume the worst and treat you accordingly.

Messages In This Thread