rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shitty Day game results

Shitty Day game results

LOL at "way too direct"..

what I'm reading here is not enough interest in the girl. IMO street is too busy place to be fooling around. to me it's more about honesty than 'games' aka knowing what type of girl you like, being comfortable talking to a girl about what is really up, not wasting your and her time if there is no future there. basically i'm firm believer of expressing interest and meaning it. a girl knows what's up either way, if not immediately then later when you switch from your aloof opener to something more direct that exposes your true intent.

for technical stuff feel free to check the THE ART OF TROUBLESHOOTING & SMOOTH DAYGAME links in my sig, maybe you will find something there.

PS. OP, you will probably get reponses with wide range of ways and methods, none of them is good/bad itself so just take what might be helpful and ignore the rest.

Messages In This Thread