rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Manila, Cebu, and Davao Trip Report

Manila, Cebu, and Davao Trip Report

Quote: (10-11-2012 11:55 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

It seems like most forum members who kill it in Asia are getting chicks through online dating sites, I am shit when it comes to computers and not big into online dating and webcaming, etc., so I am wondering how easy it is to get laid in Philippines off cold approach? I mean no Date In Asia, no webcaming girls, pipelining, etc., just rolling into the country without any contacts and pulling chicks from day game, or night game?

Is it still that easy, or does a guy got to invest the time and energy to make a profile, message a bunch of chicks, and do the pre-work? You guys make the Philippines sound like a cake walk which peaks my interest, but also makes me slightly skeptical at the same time.

It's very doable. I seriously hate chatting/camming so I never use it anywhere. I used a bit of tagged.com when I was in Davao because my Canadian friend who lives there was raving about great results all the time. But he too relied heavily on long chat sessions before arriving. He got laid a lot when arriving there (according to him) because he was willing to put in the hours and of course he was going to live there in a big house not just stay there for a few weeks.
Just like another poster said above. Is it worth it to put in the hours of work if you're only planning for a one night stand?.
I still pulled in Asia on a regular basis but yes, if you want to make sure then use online dating and be willing to risk/waste hours of good time on girls who will flake on you later.

Instead of spending many hours on chatting with girls you could approach lots of girls in real life in the same time. But yes, this is harder to do but then again you"re using real life game which is more a skill which in my humble opinion makes it more rewarding.

In South America I used CouchSurfing quite a lot because of the language barrier. I rarely send out more than one or two emails before meeting the girl. Of course, the initial message and the CS profile did a lot of pre-selection but you still had to game the girl since you are meeting as travel enthusiasts not as daters. Personally that make me feel like a winner more then banging a girl after 15 hours of chat.

I'm thinking of doing some online dating in Holland again because It's cheaper and less damaging for lungs,liver and ears then going out all the time and quite frankly my conversational game is quite good.
The big advantage over cold approaching is that you have the time of at least one drink to convince the girls instead of the cold club approach in aloud highly energetic environment with her drunk girlfriends and other cockblocks around.

My online profile has the message that I will not chat at all and prefer to meet up so we both can get a good understanding of each other both physically and mentally. Girls looking for hours of chatting first have to look further and don't need to message me at all.
My profile will literally say this and it has worked surprisingly well in the past.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Messages In This Thread