rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Manila, Cebu, and Davao Trip Report

Manila, Cebu, and Davao Trip Report

Quote: (10-11-2012 08:11 PM)20Nation Wrote:  

Quote: (10-11-2012 04:50 AM)Antipodean Wrote:  

Great report, and consistent with my experience in those 3 cities this year.

Your pipelining efforts before arrival really paid off. On each of my visits I only started pipelining just before or on arrival.
Always got some results, but several great prospects responding just after I left. It's like "leaving money on the table".

You must have been fairly well organised to maintain the rate you did.

I found I was constantly trying to pick up all the long black hairs around the apartment before the next girl found them. lol.

Yeah I gave up on that. I have honestly found that every girl I have been with half expects me to have other girls. As long as I don't rub it in their face. I won't mention it or anything. But it seems like they just expect it, and it won't change much how they react to you. They just hope you will stick with them.

Quote: (10-11-2012 07:32 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Great report! You did well with pipelining. I didn't pipeline much when i was there. I used a bit of Tagged but was soon disappointed with the massive amounts of time it costed and the very little I got in return in dates and bangs of dates. I guess if you're willing to put in the hours back home and chat up lots of girls this is a good strategy.
Personally I can't stand chatting/messenger at all and have no patience for it. I never had.

Too bad you didn't like the nightlife in Davao so much. There were always girls around on Matina and Torres street when I was there but after a while you saw the same faces over and over again. A problem I faced also since I was there a lot. After a while you are known as "that guy" and your value drops.

Maybe I'll go check it out tomorrow night. Were you able to pull a lot of really cute girls from there? After having all this success I really just want to find ways to get the hottest girls here. I haven't been getting rejected so that means I'm not going for hot enough girls. So that's why I want to focus on. Going for the top 1% of girls here.

In the Phils hottest girls are at the mall. You can do ok with nightgame but it is not like Thailand.

Messages In This Thread