rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When a virgin says no

When a virgin says no

Quote: (10-08-2012 07:23 AM)big poppa Wrote:  

Been seeing this girl for a month or so, the other night she's in my bed, pants off.. im ready to hit, get the condom out.. and she says "... not tonight. ive never done this before". She's a virgin and started saying how she wanted to feel more comfortable around me before we had sex.

i was pretty surprised.. shes 20 years old, a 'good' girl (if such a thing exists).. i eased up but continued foreplay and making out, then dropped her home... She asked me if i was willing to wait a little longer and i told her i was.

Should i have been more persistent? Should i have used more "push/pull", or just accept the fact that this one might take a little longer than i would like.. For what it's worth, shes a solid 7.5, LTR worthy from what i have gathered, and basically a good down to earth girl.

She then mentioned that she had a previous boyfriend for a year who she never banged (WTF?? obviously he was a massive beta but is this a red flag on her part?).

Thoughts?

This happens with virgins, I don't like them because they suck in bed....but if you like her move forward and slide your dick in....her pants is off....its obvious she wants to have sex...her action speaks louder...pants is off....precede as usually....

Messages In This Thread