rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Welcome Back to America, Roosh!

Welcome Back to America, Roosh!

Quote: (10-09-2012 04:46 AM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

Quote: (10-09-2012 04:18 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

I have never heard of such a thing as the Americans supplying the Russians with tanks or any other material. How the hell would they even get it over there? The seas were still pretty much ruled by German U-boats. especially the North Sea.

This did happen (more scholarly sources can be located for more confirmation if you want to look into it further).

Ok, thanks for the link. I didn't know it was going on on such a large scale. I knew that the US heavily supplied Britain during the course of the war.

One quote I noticed in the wikipedia article is this: "As one Roosevelt biographer has characterized it: "If there was no practical alternative, there was certainly no moral one either. Britain and the Commonwealth were carrying the battle for all civilization, and the overwhelming majority of Americans, led in the late election by their president, wished to help them."[6] As the President himself put it, “There can be no reasoning with incendiary bombs.”[7]"

This got me thinking. The USA most have thought about what would happen if the didn't interfere in the European war. If Germany would win the war on Russia and assimilated it's armies + material then America would be next up. Hitler was certainly crazy enough for it and was after total world domination.
His plans were to divide the world somewhere in Urals/Siberia between Germany in the west and the Japanese in the East.
Eventually he would fight the Japanese too and conquer the world. Well in his dreams he would.

Either this or there would be a cold war between the US and Germany.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Messages In This Thread