rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is Wifeing a Foreign Woman A Good Idea?

Is Wifeing a Foreign Woman A Good Idea?

Quote: (09-30-2010 02:59 PM)MiXXmaster27 Wrote:  

Quote: (09-30-2010 02:49 PM)clr Wrote:  

I love what my buddy did, he went the Romania(has family there) met a gorgeous model, got her a finance visa to bring her to the US. The deal was, if after 5 years everything was great they marry. What a great damn idea, keeps her on her best behavior, they had a massive fight a few year in, and he told her the 5 years started all over again hahaha

I was under the impression that if you are bringing a foreign wife on a k1 fiance visa to the US, you have 90 days to marry her from the date/time she enters the US, otherwise she is legally obligated to return home. So, are you sure it was a k1 visa your boy did this 5 year deal with? It sounds like a good deal, if you can pull it off.

Mixx

To answer you guys, he didnt lie, I met her 5 years ago, and I live in his resort in costa rica when I am there [Image: smile.gif] they ended up splitting up after about 8 years together, he never married her. Good because we just saw her again the other day and she is gaining some weight LMAO Plus he is a millionaire real estate guy and didnt want to give her half his shit if he ever got divorced.

Sooooo, sure maybe she was illegal, but she had a DL, and how often does immigration check a tall sexy blond model in San fran??!??? He took her to costa rica with him and they lived together for a few years.

Messages In This Thread