rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

To what extent is every woman a slut?

To what extent is every woman a slut?

Quote:basilransom Wrote:

Eel, I was thinking about sluttyness, and how I end up banging girls. If you've banged strange girls more than a few times, you know it's a crapshoot. It's almost random which girls you sleep with and which you don't - eg you banged Laura because she had an apartment nearby, but you didn't bang Jenny because she had a flight to catch in two hours. I find it far sluttier when a girl sleeps with random men who happened to be in the right place and the right time, than a girl who slept with more men, but each choice was a rational, thought out decision, in the context of an ongoing relationship. A decision that she would've made regardless of the momentary logistics and persistence that are so essential in getting same night lays. Nowadays, girls are so flakey and flighty that many of their lays are random, like I've described.

That is a good thought as far estimating unrealiability goes. But at least an excuse could be made that she just wanted sex and didn't know the man any better. In relationships, I often see girls staying with and sleeping with guys who make it completely obvious (sometimes even very directly) that they don't see her as more than fuck-buddies, yet make her wet and thus the girls conveniently rationalize everything about them for years. Of course, my argument relies on the assumption that it is at least a bit important whom the woman sleeps with, which leads us to...

Quote:Samseau Wrote:

What difference does it make if she gives it up just for betas or alphas? If she's still banging lots of guys, does it matter?

A) For a Beta, getting some easy, casual sex is an extremely rare occurrence with high marginal benefits (happiness) simply because it otherwise never happens to him. It simply feels better to feed a starving beggar, who might really need help, than someone already swimming in food.
B) The civilization (not just Western) is generally built on the principle that Betas will be able to get some reward for working in it. I don't know why I still care about civilization, but still. The idea of a girl sleeping with criminals, murderers, rapists, and etc makes me seriously mad. Of course players are not criminals of any kind, but the female motivation for sleeping with either group is the same (dominance).
C) Betas on average rank more highly in "positive" character traits, such as empathy, agreeableness, kindness, humility. All of this of course makes them failures with women when you consider those as sexual (anti-)attractiveness traits, but in the general, human sense, who wants to hang out with the opposite?
D) It means that a girl is simply very sexual, but doesn't require lots of game, being dominated, etc. I would call her "giving". This is in contrast to girls who require lots of game (that is, the majority nowadays) and almost never sleep with Betas, except for those few times necessary to hook them up for marriage and alimony / child support.

I'll be the first to admit that these arguments are flimsy, and simply a nostalgia of someone who has been suffering for years before discovering game. I can't say that I'm not satisfied now, but it's obvious that I'd have been happier if I had lived in a world that was kinder to Betas and never have been forced to learn game. Survival of the fittest is necessary, but I don't think it makes anyone happy.

Or in other words, the size of the sexual market doesn't really bother me. It's the extreme re-distribution towards the top that does. And I adapt and find lots of joy and pride in it, but I still think that I'd have found a lot more if I had never been forced to adapt. Kind of like a survivor of World War might feel.

[Image: 24692929.jpg]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvAH2nj1lueNytmWWo3Q-...tr6GjBVpuY]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Messages In This Thread