rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mexico is dangerous?

Mexico is dangerous?

Quote: (10-08-2012 03:01 PM)Luvianka Wrote:  

Thanks for believing that my country is not that dangerous, you, nice 'gringo'! However, may I suggest any gringo or pale face foreigner not to go to the following states, nor to transit on any state road:
Tamaulipas
North of Chihuahua
Almost all of Michoacán
Zacatecas
North and Central Veracruz
South and Central Guerrero
and the City of Monterrey (yes, I know you have been told many stories about women in Monterrey, but at this time the city is as dangerous as let's say Detroit).
The reason? Well, Mexican government is playing ball with Uncle Sam in drug wars. The death toll has reached 80,000 and counting, I just hope that the whole thing is worth it and now, you, gringos, can't find a single gram of Big C, Merck, Florida Snow, a Blunt or whatever the thing you like to put inside of you.

what are your thoughts on the new govt run by pena nieto. he has off the record said he will do away with the mexican DEA and stop fighting against cartels. he is a member of the PRI this political party
ran mexico up until the last 10 yrs or so and i dont remember drug wars prior to 10yrs ago.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Messages In This Thread