rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Secret RVF members

Secret RVF members

The interesting thing is that there are many guys living a life similar to our lifestyle but they are not interested in joining internet forums.

I have met this old cat from spain yesterday and he was a true play boy. This cat was almost 60, he had this bad ass chick sitting next to him (she was about 21). I go sit next to his group while watching barcelona vs real madrid. I started talking to them, he starts telling me how dominican women are really good looking but soon as this young chick leaves, he starts telling me about places where he killed and where i can find lots of hot women. I tell him you heard of rooshvforum? He tells me no and continues on telling me about places in Colombia where i should go (we have all this info on the forum already btw) and every chick that was moving around us was getting approached by him.

That was me in the future, playboy for life.

Messages In This Thread