rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is Wifeing a Foreign Woman A Good Idea?

Is Wifeing a Foreign Woman A Good Idea?

Quote: (09-29-2010 08:28 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

Quote: (09-29-2010 01:00 PM)Urban Renaissance Man Wrote:  

Iknowexactly, how old are you may I ask? You have made some very good points. I'm curious to know how the guys on here feel in general about the need to go to a foreign country in the first place?

It is easy to explain why it is necessary. Imagine a rich Russian, who does not speak English, and is going to US with a desire to marry a local girl (lol). He plans to spend two weeks there. Where does he go? He goes to Vegas, or NYC/Brighton Beach because it is advertised everywhere and he knows little about anything else. He doesn't speak English so he would only visit those places which cater to Russians.

Now compare it with another rich Russian, who learned English and went to US for six month or so, traveling through the states and eventually settling somewhere around NYC, Boston, San Francisco, Denver or so. He meets a lot of locals and talks to them.

Considering everything else being equal, which one - in your opinion - has a better chance to meet a girl, who is not a pro catering to foreigners? Which one would have a better and fair selection of local girls?

Quote:Quote:

Is going to such lengths a silent admission that you have no game?

Bringing a foreign wife in US indeed would make at least some people think that you was not able to secure a good local girl. But being a strong and self-sufficient man, why on the Earth would you care what others think? It is about YOUR life, and your happiness - and if someone doesn't like it, screw them!

I mean, one of the reason why I'm contemplating about going abroad is because of the relative ease of attracting women, from the posts I've seen on here. Well, that automatically suggests that I must not be having the same ease here at home!

No, it is not unless you're paying for it. Nothing wrong with that (despite what some holier-than-thous tell you), but this is not the main reason.

The main reason is that there are significantly more good-looking women in some foreign countries comparing to US. They are NOT easier than your typical US bar whore, but they are easier that a woman of similar quality would be in US, if you ever find such a person here. However if you cannot get laid in your home country, it will not be easier for you to get laid in a foreign country - again, unless you're paying for it. For example, if in US you have no problem fucking the girls rated 4-5 on a 10 scale, but have significant problems with 6+ and have never had an 8, in a foreign country you may find out that you can fuck the girls you'd rate at 8-9.

I think that after a few 2 week vacations, you'll have some idea if this girl actually is into you or not. She'd have to be a pretty good actress for me not to pick up on subtle cues concerning her genuine attraction.

IMHO this is very naive statement. I'd say two years is a bare minimum to come to any reasonable conclusion whether a relationship between two of you has any future. Hey, in those two weeks you may not even have an opportunity to see how her behavior changes when she is about to have her period!

If her eyes don't light up when she sees me, STRIKE! If she isn't trying to rip my clothes off regularly, STRIKE! If she isn't trying to spend e very waking moment, STRIKE! If she isn't bring me occassional gifts or attempting to cook or doing other demonstrations of affection in an attempt to prove her value to me, STRIKE!

Such approach will pretty much guarantee that you'll find a golddigger pro which behaves like you expect her to, not like a proper local girl would behave. This is why I said it is very important to learn local culture. In a lot of cultures it is considered rude behavior for a girl to "rip your clothes off" - it is acceptable thing for men, but not for women. Sure she'd get into it sooner or later if this is what you want, once you tell her you want it, and she'll trust you that you genuinely want it, you won't treat her as a whore after that, and her family and friends don't learn about it so she won't lose face - but do not expect it to happen in two weeks.

That's why I would say picking a country closer to home is the way to go. Unless you have the time and resources to spend months on end in a foreign country, you'll need to break up your fireign stay in stages. 2 weeks here, 2 weeks there. That can get costly and time consuming. Traveling to mexico every 3 months and staying for a couple of weeks is a lot more feisible than traveling to Russia and doing the same thing! Just a thought.

Well, this only makes sense if you're into Mexican girls. But if you're not, then it doesn't matter how close it is as you are not likely to find anyone there.

Well, I wasn't disputing the fact that someone living in a foreign country would be better capable to find a quality girl as opposed to someone just visiting. I'm not sure why you even went there. I do happen to think that a guy with some level of discernment can tell over a short period of time if a girl likes him or not. Also, the part about wanting a girl to rip my clothes off, well that might be a bit over-exaggerated, but at the same time, this pretending that women in other countries are all goo dlittle girls is somewhat ridiculous. I mean, it depends on the country of course, but there are frisky girls in every culture, and they don't have to be PRO girls to exhibit frisky behavior.

As far as not being into Mexican girls, I that's true, not everyone is into the same thing, but Mexican women come in such varying shapes, shades, hair textures, hair colors, eye shapes, etc. that you'd be hard pressed to not find someone there that you'd consider attractive.

Messages In This Thread