rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I can see why people become game denialist

I can see why people become game denialist

The game is random....

You cannot predict what any women wants or desire...since her thought process is not base off of logic...you can get blown out by a fat chick and than pickup a model the next day. That makes no sense.

I personally have little success with short average asian girls...but I am good with hot latina and white girls...That makes no sense. You would think it be easier to game asian girls who are average looking versus hot latinas or white girls who are more strongly desire by all race. It makes no sense.

Sometime its better to be lucky than good.

Than again, had you not chosen the bar and than open her, your friend would of never met her...Therefore your theory of game doesn't work is wrong. You are an important ingredient in setting up the meet. Also he did not close her. So his success with her is still the same as mine. He did not kiss or had sex with. So his success is equal to any keyboard jockey.

Your Game was use to open a girl and bring up the german topic...and intro your friend...that requires some level of skill and savy....you could of open and acted retarded and your friend could of been guilty by association....

Furthermore , that german guy would of never open her or met her...and had he been there by himself..nothen would of happen...the outcome maybe different.

Game does work...real game and knowledge are clouded by marketers and scammers in the industry...It is hard to figure out between real game and luck...

If your not getting freebies from girl...you are missing out....freebies happen alot....

Messages In This Thread