rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should I Stay OR Should I Go

Should I Stay OR Should I Go

Quote: (09-27-2010 03:03 PM)urbrock Wrote:  

yea, that's a good point feomuerto but another factor in all of this though is that everyone she was hanging out with was speaking spanish and although I can converse pretty well one on one in spanish in larger group settings I have a harder time following along. oh well, all's well that ends well and things seem to be pretty on now and ironically their whole group ended up just going home and not going out anyway. Apparently she didn't really want to go out with the guys who showed up, i just kind of misread the situation....

Like it was said earlier, she already likes you so you pretty much would've had to done somthing extremely stupid to mess it up. Still, I'm a firm believer that less is more. Chat a bit, get the number/e-mail, say a friendly/witty goodbye and leave! No 1 hour conversations, etc! It comes across as needy and as if you don't other things to do. No women likes a man that's too available, I don't care what country you're in! And since we're all using the "I'm and American!" angle, to appear to have other things on your agenda and about your business is part of the look!

Messages In This Thread