rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

DATA: Stockholm, Sweden

DATA: Stockholm, Sweden

I agree with both Rudebwoy that Sweden doesnt deserve to be bashed because because of over expectations. However, the cost, logistics and effort to get there isn't worth a repeat trip for me.

I was there last summer and almost lost my eyesight just taking the train. The amount of legs and ass fron the short cut off jean syndrome was unbelievable - even more than a few S. American countries I visited. However, almost every girl rolled with a crew of girls that made it difficult to break into without someone to preoccupy the hater in the group.

My favorite club in the world is still Berns in Stureplan. One of the few places that I went to on both Friday and Saturday nights [Image: smile.gif] What worked for me was befriending up as many girls as I could earlier in the night to build up some repour/familiarity then letting the ones that were really interested text me to find out where I was later on when the place got extremely crowded. Just make sure that your dressed to impress and be ready to spend $$$ in mixed drinks that are ridiculously over priced but The beer prices must have been more reasonable, as it seemed every other person was holding a heineken. Too bad I'm not a beer drinker.

Yes, I went there with a preconception that every chick was tall, blonde, blue eyed volleyball player body but landed up being more attracted to the brunettes I met who were Swedish, Persian, and even Turkish. You gotta appreciate Stolkholm for at least that ... but like I said earlier the cost, distance and effort of another Swedish trip isn't worth it for me; especially coming from Toronto.

Messages In This Thread