rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Pinterest Is Killing Feminism

How Pinterest Is Killing Feminism

Great find Smitty. I've been noticing a similar trend as well from my 22-26 year old female friends. They live on Pintrest and now they all wanna quit their jobs and become housewives so they can have time to cook all the new recipes and make the cool crafts. Some have actually admitted to being pissed that they were tricked into "wanting a career", when in fact, all they wanna do is stay at home, raise some kids, and do arts and crafts, watch tv, and cook cool recipes.

Im not saying all females want to be housewives, I realize a decent portion truly want a career, but I do feel bad for the majority that are slowly starting to realize they were duped into "grrl Power" and a stressful job and now just want to be housewives so they dont have to work. Thats a whole nother problem though (as the grrl power wont let them be passive in the relationship and they still want to "boss" their husband around even though he now enables their stay-at-home fun lifestyle)

Messages In This Thread