rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

DATA: Stockholm, Sweden

DATA: Stockholm, Sweden

Like to hear NN's review, i.e. someone who steps up and escalates.

I personally found Stockholm AWESOME. And the girls are "first world" and educated. I dont give a fuck about feminism, it's not like they're vulgar/nasty like UK/US - and just by being a man and escalating you can quickly unearth their femininity and get them dripping wet.

As for Swedish guys approaching or whatever... huh? They are some of the most introverted depressed dudes I've seen out in clubs. All looks and no chops. I would smile and say "Hello" to a girl and half the bar would turn around in shock. This was in Cafe Opera, hottie central.

Granted girls are a bit annoying and flakey, and there are some tourists and monied swedes and turkish immigrants throwing their weight around a bit. But honestly, compared to London it was heaven to me. And they are first world and educated and not zombies or golddiggers like in central/eastern europe. It isnt exactly good value, I'll concede there. But it's a fuckin adventure with classy blonde wonderland hotties who love guys with abit of fire and masculinity.

I dunno, I just really liked it. I think if you struggle there, then you're doing something obviously wrong or you would struggle in any first-world place. Strong game fundamentals (opening, escalating, having a somewhat fun vibe) should get you good/great results there.

/rant!

Messages In This Thread