rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Any advice on getting laid in Poland?

Any advice on getting laid in Poland?

I'm heading to Poland for my buddy's birthday pretty soon. I've been to Poland twice before and absolutely loved it ... HOWEVER when I went then I had no game and didn't have the confidence to approach.

Since that time, I've improved a lot in terms of my game. I have no issues with approaching, am generally pretty good at keeping a fun conversation going and will get a kiss/phone number most nights I go out. Although I'm not quite at the stage where I can roll into a club and take any girl I want home, my overall game is now at a reasonably solid stage.

I have decent knowledge of Eastern European nightlife etc. and I've seen how hot the girls in Poland are. However, I'd appreciate some advice on gaming them, specifically:

* In terms of your overall approach, should you game them like Western women (use a lot of sarcasm etc) or do they not respond well to it, like Brazilian girls?
* Is being "alpha" as important or more important over there? Guys in E. Europe are generally more alpha than western guys.
* Do girls have their guard up in nightclubs more than western women? Do you think day game will be a more efficient use of my time?
* Is it worth your while making friends with guys in the club?
* How much of a problem is the language barrier? Do girls in big cities like Krakow generally speak OK English? (I'm learning a little bit of Polish before I go, but I won't be an expert by any means)
* Any other tips you can think of?

i should also mention that we'll be staying in an apartment very close to the city centre, which is good for logistics and certainly better than hostels in terms of getting at least some privacy.

Cheers, alchemist

Messages In This Thread