rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm Starting a Blog

I'm Starting a Blog

Cool man, I look forward to reading it. My advise is this: Start with the free Wordpress blog and then purchase a site if you still like blogging.

Like Private Man said, blogging is incredibly time consuming. Despite this, it's still a ton of fun and a very creative and mentally stimulating activity.

I'm not sure if it's this way for everybody, but once I started blogging I actually saw my confidence and game skyrocket to new plateaus. Reading my site stats gave me a mini-celebrity feeling that boosted up my ego.

Also I've started making a second blog, about raves and electronic music in the Midwest, that I plan on using to build up a decent harem of women in every major college town (which I think is a doable goal). If my site takes off I'll write up a "manufactured fame" datasheet on here.

Also @Emech - In school today I was actually wondering if anyone on here ever got a bang from their posts. I almost guarantee that it's happened at least once, but I'm sure the dude didn't do a write up about it.

Quote: (09-26-2012 03:46 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Guys,

I need your advice.

I have decided to start my own blog. Of course, it will be a game blog. Game is my passion. Girls are my hobby. I think I can help guys form and maintain the gaming mindset. I love this shit!

Here's my question...

Should I use Hostgator? Or Wordpress? or What???

I appreciate any advice that you guys have for me..Thanks!

Just what the world needs, another game blog [Image: Strip.gif]

Messages In This Thread