rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rich Guy Admits his Taxes are Too Low

Rich Guy Admits his Taxes are Too Low

Thoughts:

1. People need to quit crying about the evil rich Republicans (funny how no one ever mentions the evil rich Democrats, even though they are cut from the exact same cloth and take advantage of the exact same exemptions), instead of going out and making themselves rich it is easier to point fingers and say they are to blame for their lot in life.

2. A hedge fund manager should or should not inherently pay a lower tax rate than a doctor. If the hedge fund manager is smart enough to take advantage of the tax laws (which everone can, not just rich, white, republicans) then good for him, he deserves to pay less taxes. He's done nothing illegal or illicit, the simplest example of taking lemons and making lemonade.

3. If you are tired of all of the exemptions, then DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. I collorate it to Roosh's post about the dying MRA activits that sit around and whine all day and don't go out and actively campaign for changes.

4. Though I really can't stand social meddlers who come out and say "I don't pay enough taxes." Why? Because there is already a voluntary program for those who want to gift money to the U.S. Gov. Surprisingly when told about this, do they donate more "taxes?" No, they don't. Because its not about paying taxes, they are interested in other people paying more taxes, because they are smart enough to work the system (See point #2).

5. I do make around 60K and I want to see taxes lowered FOR EVERYONE (including businesses), not just the rich or the poor or the middle-class.

Messages In This Thread