rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

OWS -- Pushing Up Daisies

OWS -- Pushing Up Daisies

Quote: (09-19-2012 04:05 PM)tenderman100 Wrote:  

Quote: (09-19-2012 03:36 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I agree with the sentiment of the movement (Wall Street rape of America), but I'll concede that it turned into a hippie thing with protesters I didn't identify with.

With all due respect Roosh -- and God know, if anyone deserves a fairly large measure of respect, it's you -- Wall Street is only part of the problem.

Other sources of the rape?

1. Cheap government mortgages backed by GOVERNMENT sponsored entities.

2. Fly-by-night mortgage companies that underwrote those mortgages and then fobbed them off in huge pools that were supposed to spread risk.

3. Stupid borrowers who either (a) borrowed speculatively thinking real estate has nowhere to go but up or (b) were intellectually incapable of understanding what they were getting into.

You forgot to mention the credit rating agencies who gave AAA ratings to MBS's and CDO's based on subprime mortgage loans. Not a single thing has been done to make sure the same thing won't happen again.

Messages In This Thread