rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Overcoming negativity and bitterness - plus life lessons from a unique natural

Overcoming negativity and bitterness - plus life lessons from a unique natural

Yeah, I've been feeling like this since I've been following manosphere - a kind of a jaded outlook. It's not a good thing at all. Especially since I don't live in that reality anymore at all - I'm in a LTR with a genuinely nice and decent, a bit conservative Eastern European girl who worships the ground I walk on and does anything for me. Manosphere induced outlook makes me act or talk like a dick quite often with people that don't deserve it or where it's not my place to say. I stopped following Roissy as it didn't bring any value into my life. I still read Roosh's blog here and there for entertainment value, but I try to not take it seriously (although I liked his recent interview with VK, he seems like a guy with the right attitude). The manosphere is really very similar to feminism in the way that they gather the worst examples of the opposite gender and feed it to you constantly. If all you see is the filth you can't help yourself but to become jaded. The simple truth is that many people are assholes, both men and women. And many people of both genders are good decent people. Focus on them and try to avoid the dicks and cunts.

I like the direction Mark Mason (aka Entropy) took with his Postmasculine.com blog where he delivers the red pill message and self improvement advice in a positive non-jaded way. Another good blog is marriedmansexlife.com, however it's main focus is how to keep the alpha ina committed long term relationship.

Anybody else has other examples of red pill message delivered in a positive, non-jaded way?

Messages In This Thread