rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Overcoming negativity and bitterness - plus life lessons from a unique natural

Overcoming negativity and bitterness - plus life lessons from a unique natural

Quote: (09-18-2012 03:44 PM)americanbk Wrote:  

Recently, due to a number of different factors, my attitude towards women has reached its lowest point ever. This is not only hurting my game and the relationship with the girl I’m currently dating, but ruining my general mood.

You perspective is negative. Your attitude is negative.

It's hard to be successful with this mindset.

-obsession with defending men
-obsession with calling girls out on even the mildest bad behavior
-starting arguments and then refusing to apologize when I know I'm being a huge dick
-looking to hurt girl's feelings purposely
-Reciting insults I plan to drop in the mirror to girls I haven't even met or during arguments that don't even exist yet

You are having imaginary arguments with imaginary girls?!?!?

This is what negativity breeds...delusion, bitterness, unhappiness, depression.

he appreciates life and is playful with every woman he meets.

This is a healthier perspective. This attitude will lead to more success with women.

He doesn’t take anyone seriously and vice versa, he is very happy. His life is one very funny joke. The thing I admire most about him is that he is like this practically 24/7.

He certainly isn't going to let any cunty woman ruin his day.

Another good perspective. These guys are happier then you and they get more p*ssy then you. So, learn from them. Imitate them. Copy their attitude and outlook.

I believe a positive vibe and outlook on life truly make a man happy.

I agree. Why aren't you living your beliefs?

Negativity causes depression and disease. People don't like to be around negative people. Why choose to live way?!?

You can think the world is negative. You can think the world is positive. Both are probably true.

Pick the one that brings you the most happiness, money and sex.

For me, the choose is easy.

Messages In This Thread