rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

German man aquitted of raping 15 year old girl--saying no not enough

German man aquitted of raping 15 year old girl--saying no not enough

The girl who is living with me now had to be physically forced during the sexual act. It took a month of seduction and a few times of breaking up with her for her sexual reticence, but even after she had verbally agreed, her body just couldn't say yes.

Rape is difficult. A girl can squeeze her legs together, and if you use both hands to pry them apart, she can use her hands to cover her pussy. And the whole time she can knee you in the balls.

But I got her virginity, and also her heart. Two years later she's still head over heels in love.

Was that rape?

Nobody - not even a husband on her wedding day - could have got that girls cherry. Some girls give a major shit test, and only want to fuck a man who is exactly that dominant.

And don't pretend that this is dangerous information that is going to confuse someone and cause a real rape. We all know what a real rape is. But if you think that the examples I just gave are actual rape, then explain.

Messages In This Thread