rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The End of Men, For Real: Hooters is Desperate for Female Customers

The End of Men, For Real: Hooters is Desperate for Female Customers

I have to admit that Hooter's is one of my guilty pleasures I actually miss when not in America and love stumbling across one abroad just because it's such an American icon to me. I've always thought it was a fun, entertaining venue that just embraced the man's man in all of us in a light-hearted fashion - and in it's time it was a great idea, marketing-wise, in my honest opinion.

I remember one time we started a texas hold 'em game at the one in frisco and had a couple of the girls sitting down gambling with us for a bit; I was bummed when I tried to take my 17 year old cousin in their a few weeks ago only to see it was shut down. The whole place is a bit ridiculous - but that's what's fun about it.

Sports
Titties
Ass
Some cute faces
Flirt and sass
Whole rolls of paper towels at the tables (sealed the deal for me)
hot wings
beer
beer
beer
As long as you don't take it seriously, how can you go wrong?

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Messages In This Thread