rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls have the stupidest ideas about meeting people

Girls have the stupidest ideas about meeting people

Bolded is key and is yet ANOTHER reason why marriage is tough. She needs the same level of attention and validation at all ages in life. If she's getting 100 suitors at age 20 or even 3,000 suitors... thats a WHOLE lot of performance you need to do to keep her feeling "squishy inside"... Effectively? Every year that goes by you must be that romantic perfect catch or else.... [Image: dodgy.gif]

Quote: (09-13-2012 10:53 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

Quote: (09-13-2012 10:46 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

In a similar vein, young girls will always tell you how nice everyone is.

Then they get old and suddenly think the world has gotten mean.

No. The world has always been mean. You just got old.

Well put. When I meet young hot chicks and they ask me about San Francisco, I tell them "it's great if you're a young chick."

They seem somewhat dismayed, they don't understand their perceptions are completely distorted because they are essentially passive objects which are "shopped" by alphas and so forth, but from the girl's viewpoint she is actively participating in life-- it is their illusion; they are just "riding" the efforts of men who make life interesting and subtly inject their cash and energy into the adventure. From the girl's point of view it actually does "just happen"-- everything is made so easy her tiny efforts seem to effect great things, when she is really just reacting.

Messages In This Thread