rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls have the stupidest ideas about meeting people

Girls have the stupidest ideas about meeting people

Quote: (09-13-2012 10:41 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

Quote: (09-13-2012 09:17 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Where you met has NOTHING to do with whether or not you end up seeing each other long-term, or if he'll be right for you or not.

This is not really quite true. I'm an elite professional; as well as an artist, and I almost literally never spend time hanging out in bars. It's not productive time relative to my goals..

Where someone decides to place themselves in the world and how they spend their time says a LOT about them and who's they'd be compatible with.

You may function well and fit in in a bar, I usually feel quite out of place.

You lifted one sentence out of a larger post and made THAT the point. I don't hang out in bars either, but from time to time I might end up in one because I occasionally like to have a drink with friends. The point is you can meet someone that's right for you anywhere, and I think it's silly to generalize and assume decent people don't go to certain types of places. If you aren't comfortable in bars, no one is saying you should start frequenting them. I just find generalizations like that to be ridiculous.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Messages In This Thread