rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Eyeglasses, Contacts, LASIK eye surgery

Eyeglasses, Contacts, LASIK eye surgery

Quote: (08-31-2010 03:43 PM)Chaz Wrote:  

Thanks Doc and OG! OG, can you comment on your post-op experience? How is your vision now? Did you have any complications from the procedure? Do you have follow-up eye exams? So, it's been less than a year, huh? Are there any concerns about going on your long trip to Thailand? (I mean concerns about the eyes, not about getting pussy!) Thanks!

When you have lasik done, you got in for the pre-op, they make sure you are a good canidate, then you have the surgery (whole thing only takes an hour max), the next day you have a follow up exam, then another at one week. You have follow ups again at one month, six months, and finally at one year.

No complications with the procedure everything went fine, you got to keep your eyes bandaged for like 6 hours afterwards, then a regimine of eye drops for a week, after that you're good to go. My vision was 20-15 for the first several months then it stabalized to 20-20 which is where I'm at now. From what I've heard the soonest anyone has had their vision recede after lasik is 5 years, for some it could be 10 or 20, for others it might stay "perfect" indefinitely. I don't have any concerns about going on my trip to Thailand, in fact having had lasik opens up so many possibilities, Muay Thai training, scuba diving, etc.

Some people look better with glasses, but I have noticed women's interest in me has increased since I got rid of them.

Messages In This Thread