rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bulgaria vs Ukraine vs Hungary vs Poland...experts come on in

Bulgaria vs Ukraine vs Hungary vs Poland...experts come on in

Quote: (09-10-2012 09:35 PM)Statsi Wrote:  

Bulgaria was a very touristy experience for me, I went to Sunny beach. If you choose to go to the capital you'll need to work out your own logtics and places to stay. Sunny beach is like any other tourist beach hotspot, get a place within walking distance of the strip. Bulgaria is incredibly cheap some 40p (65cish) for a half litre of beer, and this was in a tourist trap that is Sunny beach. You'll get incredible food and cheap drink aslong as you stick to the local dishes and beers/liquor, the mark up on imported alcohol is extreme so don't order a heiniken. Bulgarian girls are awesome, very affected and warm, even in public. It was not uncommon for me to see guys rubbing a girls crtoch through their pants/bikinis in the damn street. Noone gave a shit. It took me 3 dates with the same girl to get my Bulgarian flag, so maybe SNL are tougher over there, or maybe I didn't have the right game for the place. I got alot of LMR, but just rinse and reset like usual, weasel game is immense in Bulgaria.

if you go to Bulgaria dont go to Sunny Beach, go to a city, probably Sofia, its really the only decent sized city. My experience w/the girls there was similar - banged a few Bulgarians but they all took at least 2 dates. Get an apartment and say you are moving there for work or something, otherwise it will be much trickier. You will get asked why you are there and how long you are going to be there for. For me I had a friend there and I stayed a few weeks so I didnt come across as a sex tourist. Also, I'd heavily recommend pipelining through facebook, mamba, badoo, or some other site - send out a message saying you are going to be in town for work for awhile and want to know the cool clubs or something, then go from there and try and get a meet up for drinks.

Messages In This Thread