rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hong Kong & Guangzhou

Hong Kong & Guangzhou

Update on today:
Went with the guy from Amsterdam to see his suppliers. Was phenomenally eye opening and mind blowing at the type of deals he was getting and the type of money he was making. Guys, just one thing, get your butt to GZ and China and start hustling. This is where it's at! But come with some capital. I already have some very good leads for some potentially very lucrative businesses that I'm going to research the heck out of and then just get going.

The place we went is located right by the Guangzhou Railway station metro station there are lot of shops and a huge building where the agents of the biggest leather goods and specially women purses, shoes manufacturers are located. Saw some craaaazy deals to be had (not for retail buys but for wholesale buying).

At night, we went for dinner to a very nice Italian restaurant and got their buffet which was about 20 bucks per person with an excellent selection. Talked to the owner who was funny enough from Woodbridge, just north of Toronto. What a small world...LOL After that we looked for a bar or a club to see what the action is for a monday night and ended up at Cave bar right near the Garden Hotel. We saw some nice girls hanging outside of it. We got in to check it out and as soon as we got in, we realized it was a P4P joint, but decided to get a drink anyways as it was hot as hell outside. A few minutes later, an old woman came to sit besides me and she said I could take her to my room for some good massage to make me happy for only 200US$. I simply laughed at her face, finished my drink and we both got up and left the place. So beware guys of that place.

Apparently near my hotel in Tianhe, there is a very nice normal club called Nova which is open every night but upon further probing my friend, realized that the place caters mostly to the expat crowd that lives in the Tianhe district. I'm not interested at all in gringas so passed. Next best option is I heard there's a club which has salsa nights on Thursday nights and is quite popular with the hot chinese women. I'm really looking forward to that!

Tomorrow, I plan on visiting some shoes manufacturers agents to get some quotes and ideas from them and then go to the GZ university in Tianhe and the Bayun U to inquire about their Mandarin courses for foreigners.

Messages In This Thread