rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why America Can't Have It All

Why America Can't Have It All

Quote: (09-10-2012 09:14 AM)mistermister Wrote:  

what about us gentlemen ? are we fooling our selves in believing that we can 'have it all' with this lifestyle. the women, the money, the trips... will we wake up a decade from now and wish we had done things differently. i don't think the otherside of the game get's discussed on here.

Man's regret: what they didn't do.
Woman's regret: everything.

The "otherside of the game" is the program that anglo feminists have been running on men for the last 60-100 years. Spend 15 of her prime years riding alphas, snag an unsuspecting beta, have his (maybe his? [Image: lol.gif]) kids, redeem cash and prizes by hitting the divorce button, then wonder 20 years on "where my life went wrong" as she huddles for warmth amid her flat full of cats.

Sign me up for that!

Quote: (09-10-2012 10:09 AM)Menace Wrote:  

They always make it seem like housework is this Herculean task, whereas it actually is fairly easy and does not take that much time in an entire week.

How dare you? Domestic chores are beneath the modern woman!

"I don't know how to cook or clean lol. [Image: smile.gif]" -some american girl

"The whole point of being alpha, is doing what the fuck you want.
That's why you see real life alphas without chicks. He's doing him.

Real alphas don't tend to have game. They don't tend to care about the emotional lives of the people around them."

-WIA

Messages In This Thread