rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Opening a Lounge/Bar

Opening a Lounge/Bar

250k worth of agreement especially in the US. Thats about what I lost here in NJ, broke my piggy bank and I sold my lotus to try to open, never did.

In many other countries you can open sans license which will save a lot. Then all you need is alcohol (still expensive) and music (expensive) and lighting (expensive) there are cheaper ways you can do it.... I know a lot now..... but look at it as a loosing venture. I wouldnt expect to make a lot or any money off it unless I got lucky.

I would be open to it because now I know what I am in for and what mistakes NOT to make, and now the positives, labor in other countries is cheap, use local materials, buy used stereo equipment which will save a bundle(just have plently of spares), seems its expected you are fucking your boss in many 2nd 3rd world countries, its a power and status symbol which attracts women, and I have a 15k custom designed night club design that I never used. [Image: smile.gif]

Messages In This Thread